Learn how to leverage an array of strategies, tactics, and tools to deliver excellence at every stage of the recruiting lifecycle.
Build your talent acquisition function from attraction and sourcing to assessment, selection and onboarding.
This event is for you if your organization needs to:
- Partner with educational institutions to build the skills you need
- Invest in internal recruiting to leverage the people you already have
- Use analytics to change the way you think about recruiting and make data-driven recruiting a reality at your organization
- Deepen and diversify talent pipelines
- Capitalize on internal and external partnerships for hard-to-find talent
- Maximize new hire performance and retention with new assessment techniques
- Predict and prioritize talent gaps to grow the bottom line
- Prepare for AI in recruiting
What You Can Expect
The Latest in Talent Acquisition
Learn to build a talent acquisition function capable of delivering excellence at every stage of the recruiting lifecycle — from attraction and sourcing to assessment, selection and onboarding.
Learning with On-the-Job Application
Explore proven strategic approaches paired with actionable tactics you can implement as soon as you return to your organization.
The agenda bakes in opportunities for you to connect with your peers and industry experts who can offer insight and fresh ideas around your current business challenges.
Skills gaps put your organization’s strategic goals at risk. Learn to develop a strong talent pipeline to ensure you have the skills and knowledge your organization needs to succeed.
Strategic talent acquisition today takes an all-hands-on-deck approach.
Talent acquisition professionals are under more pressure than ever to attract, assess and hire high-quality talent. Join us at the 2019 Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference to learn new strategies for building a strong talent pipeline in today’s tight labor market.
- Internal and External strategic partnerships – build stronger, deeper, more diverse talent pipelines
- Assessment techniques – improve performance, retention, and engagement
- Employment branding – budget-friendly ideas
- Predicting and prioritizing talent gaps
- Building your talent acquisition team
- AI for recruiting