It takes great talent to attract, assess, and hire great talent.
For the first time ever, Randstad Sourceright and HCI want to recognize outstanding talent acquisition professionals and teams at the inaugural 2019 Talent Acquisition Innovation Awards. We want to showcase how strategic talent acquisition drives real business impact, and we know you can show us how it’s done.
All you have to do is send us a short video demonstrating the business impact you and your team have achieved with your innovative talent acquisition initiatives.
March 31, 2019
May 1, 2019
June 12, 2019
What’s in it for you?
Finalists: Up to 5 members of each finalist team will receive a complimentary pass to attend the full 3-day Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference.
Winners: One winning team from each category (SMB and Enterprise) will receive a $5,000 contribution to the charity of their choice.
How does this work?
We’re seeking submissions from organizations in two categories:
- SMB – hiring volume of 100-499 new hires annually
- Enterprise – hiring volume of 500+ new hires annually
We’ll select 5 finalists from each category who will have 5 minutes to present their story LIVE on stage at the 2019 Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference in Denver! Live presentations will be judged by a panel of HR expert practitioners and thought leaders.
Am I eligible to enter?
If you meet the following qualifying criteria, we want to see a submission from you!
- You are part of an in-house recruiting or talent acquisition team
- You have achieved successful resolution of a business challenge through talent acquisition/recruiting within the last two (2) years (January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2018)
What was the TA solution or initiative created at your organization? For 25 points, the submitter will demonstrate that his or her team creates strategy-based solutions by:
- Articulating why this solution was chosen to solve a specific talent or business challenge
- Designing a solution that meets the needs of internal customers AND candidates
- Implementing and scaling programs to impact business results and the candidate experience
- Managing change to create sustainable impact
How does your TA solution or initiative connect to your organization’s business strategy? For 25 points, the submitter will demonstrate that his or her team knows the business by:
- Understanding current and future business strategies
- Identifying future industry trends and challenges
- Speaking the language of business
- Partnering with managers and leaders to build alignment between the TA function and the business
How did you and your team influence stakeholders and build relationships along the way? For 25 points, the submitter will demonstrate that his or her team consults and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders by:
- Using a variety of questions to understand needs of internal customers and candidates
- Diagnosing root causes of challenges
- Monitoring and responding to feedback from internal customers and candidates
- Influencing key stakeholders
How did you and your team use data to understand the problem, design a solution, and investigate its impact? For 25 points, the submitter will demonstrate that his or her team uses data for insights by:
- Assembling the metrics and expertise to test hypotheses
- Analyzing recruiting metrics and other business data
- Developing actionable insights to show that the solution is or is not working
- Communicating the context of findings and recommendations
Show us you are a Talent Acquisition star!Enter Now
The first-ever Talent Acquisition Innovation Awards
are brought to you by our partner, Randstad Sourceright.