Monday, June 101:40 pm - 3:10 pm
Join your fellow attendees for three 20-minute roundtable discussions facilitated by subject matter experts on a variety of topics. As you discuss, share and debate with your tablemates, our roving visual artist will capture your ideas and bring them to life for all to see.
In this session, you may choose from three of the following discussion topics:
- EVP/Branding– Tell your organization’s story and attract critical talent segments.
- Assessment and Selection– Move beyond your hiring manager’s gut and base your candidate selection on data.
- Talent Acquisition for Small/Medium Organizations – Attract, engage and hire great talent without the resources or budget of a massive global company.
- Onboarding– What’s your role in supporting the transition from candidate to employee?
- Candidate Experience– Is your hiring process optimized to engage the kind of people you want to hire?
- Managing the TA Tech Stack– See through the bells and whistles to invest in tools capable of supporting your talent acquisition strategy.
- AI, Automation, and the Future of Recruiting – Understand and adapt to the technologies that are transforming recruiting.
- Sourcing for Impact– Learn strategies and tactics to identify and engage passive candidates.
- Analytics for Impact – Go beyond gut-level decision making and invest in data-driven recruiting.
- Referral Programs – Leverage current employees’ networks to find your next great hires.
- Blue Collar TA – Discover new strategies to combat your skilled trades/manufacturing gaps
- Internal Mobility – Create a culture that hires from within.
- Diversifying the Talent Pipeline – Invest in true diversity from top to bottom.
(Topics are subject to change)