Monday, June 1012:50 pm - 2:20 pm
Moderated by: A variety of practitioners and experts.
Join your fellow attendees for three 20-minute roundtable discussions facilitated by subject matter experts on a variety of topics.
In this session, you may choose from three of the following discussion topics:
- EVP/Branding– Tell your organization’s story and attract critical talent segments.
- Assessment and Selection– Move beyond your hiring manager’s gut and base your candidate selection on data.
- Talent Acquisition for Small/Medium Organizations – Attract, engage and hire great talent without the resources or budget of a massive global company.
- Onboarding– What’s your role in supporting the transition from candidate to employee?
- Candidate Experience– Is your hiring process optimized to engage the kind of people you want to hire?
- Managing the TA Tech Stack– See through the bells and whistles to invest in tools capable of supporting your talent acquisition strategy.
- AI, Automation, and the Future of Recruiting – Understand and adapt to the technologies that are transforming recruiting.
- Sourcing for Impact– Learn strategies and tactics to identify and engage passive candidates.
- Analytics for Impact – Go beyond gut-level decision making and invest in data-driven recruiting.
- Referral Programs – Leverage current employees’ networks to find your next great hires.
- Blue Collar TA – Discover new strategies to combat your skilled trades/manufacturing gaps
- Internal Mobility – Create a culture that hires from within.
- Diversifying the Talent Pipeline – Invest in true diversity from top to bottom.
(Topics are subject to change)